For a PDF version of the tutorial on this page, click image below to download the PDF.
To search for a Technical Assistance Activity, click here to see the Feature Search Tutorial under the Habitat Improvement Module (Go to step 17).
1. Start from the HabITS dashboard and click the Strategic Planning module, then click Create a New Technical Assistance Activity under Technical Assistance.
2. Populate the fields in the Properties tab.
3. The Activity Type is pre-selected for "Technical Assistance Activities". Enter the total number of activities.
4. After entering all of your information click the Save button at the bottom of your screen.
5. After clicking Save you should see a green splash banner (for just a second or two) saying your Activity was saved successfully. You will see a new Files tab next to the Properties tab allowing you to add Files. Proceed by adding files as demonstrated in the How to Create a Mechanism tutorial. Then click Save.