For a PDF version of the tutorial on this page, click image below to download the PDF.
1. Start from the main HabITS Dashboard by going to the Reports module and clicking Basic Reports.
2. From this screen you can choose to filter your report by My Reports, Office, State, Region, Fiscal Year, and Program. This report only allows you to select a single year, if you would like to select multiple years, or filter by other criteria not available in the redesigned Basic Performance Reports click How to Run a Advanced Filter Performance Report. After selecting your reporting filters, select Performance. For this tutorial we have chosen to run an FY2016 Performance report for the Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program within the State of Colorado. From here you can choose to run a report to give you either the Totals or a List. You can also choose to receive the report in an excel or PDF format. Here we are selecting to receive a list in PDF format.
3. After clicking either the PDF or the Excel icon a new Save As window will open. Browse to the location you want to save the file to and click the Save button. Now you will see a file download in the bottom left of your screen, click to open the file. If you do not see the downloaded file on the bottom of your screen look in your internet browser's downloads page.
4. If you choose to receive the report in PDF format this is an example of what you will receive. In the top right corner of the screen you can choose to print or save the PDF.
5. If you choose to receive the report in Excel format this is an example of what you will receive. In the top left corner of the screen you can click on the file tab to choose to print or save the Excel file.