For a PDF version of the tutorial on this page, click image below to download the PDF.
1. Start from the HabITS Dashboard page by going to the Habitat Improvement module, and select Search for a Focus Area.
2. You can search for a focus area by entering the Focus Area ID, Focus Area Name, Point of Contact, Program, or Region. You can also select from the Status drop-down for Draft or Published Focus Area and from the Is Active drop-down for Active or Inactive Focus Area. After you have entered your search criteria a list of Focus Areas will automatically show below. Click on the Focus Area you would like to view.
3. After selecting a focus area, a box will open allowing you to View properties, Edit Properties, Delete Focus Area or More Actions. To view the Focus Area Progress Bar click View Properties.
4. After clicking View Properties you will see a link to Display Progress of Benefited Habitat Type Targets.
5. Now you can see a progress bar that shows the progress of completed accomplishments within the focus area based on your 5 year targets by habitat type. To see a progress bar of all targets of all habitat types within a Focus Area click Show All Focus Area Activity.
6. Now you can see a progress bar of all 5 year targets of all habitat types within a Focus Area.
7. You can also see the progress by Habitat Type by selecting the Benefits by Habitat Type tab and the associated Files by selecting the Files tab.
8. Select a Benefits by Habitat Type tab to see the Cumulative 5-Year Targets, Citations, and Species.