In an effort to consolidate USGS hosted Wikis, myUSGS’ Confluence service is scheduled for retirement on January 27th, 2023. The official USGS Wiki and collaboration space is now SharePoint. Please migrate existing spaces and content to the SharePoint platform and remove it from Confluence at your earliest convenience. If you need any additional information or have any concerns about this change, please contact email@example.com. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
**It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your internet browser when working in HabITS V5. Other internet browsers may not work properly.**
1. Start from the main HabITS Dashboard by going to the Customization module and selecting Manage Species Lists.
2. After clicking Manage Species List you will now see all of the list you have created or that has been shared with you. Click the Edit button next to the list you would like to change. Please note you will not be able to edit, copy, or delete list that you did not create.
3. From this screen you can rename, share, and add or remove species from the list. To add species, click the Species List dropdown to select a list to select species from. The All TESS & ITIS list contains all the species you may need.
4. Once you have selected the list that you would like to select species from click the Available Species drop down box, you can either scroll through the list or start typing the name of the species you would like to add, once you locate the species you are looking for, click it to select it.
5. Once you have selected the species you would like to add click Add Selected Species.
6. Now you will see the species you selected has been added to the list. You can also delete species from the list by clicking Remove. Once you are done adding or deleting species from the list, click Save.
7. After clicking Save you will see a splash banner (for just a couple of seconds) saying Species List saved successfully.
That concludes the How-to Edit a Species List in HabITS V5 tutorial. If you see any errors or have any recommendations of how to improve this tutorial please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.