**It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your internet browser when working in HabITS V5. Other internet browsers may not work properly.**
1. After logging into the Environmental Conservation Online System (ECOS) click HabITS 5 Dashboard to access HabITS
2. The first page you will see is the HabITS 5 Dashboard, from here you will see a list of your office’s Recent Mechanism, Projects, and Accomplishments. These lists can also be sorted. From this page you can also search for a Mechanism, Project, or Accomplishment.
3. Next, hover your mouse pointer over the Habitat Improvement tab to see the options available in the Habitat Improvement Module. From here, under the Feature Search category you can Search for a Mechanism, Project, Accomplishment, Focus Area, or File. You can also Create New Mechanisms and Focus Areas. For more information about how to Create a New Mechanism click here or how to Create a New Focus Area click here.
4. Now hover your mouse pointer over the Reports tab, from here you can choose to run a Basic Report or an Advanced Filtering Report. To learn more about how to run a Basic Report click here or how to run an Advanced Filtering Report click here.
5. Now hover your mouse pointer over the Customization tab, this is where you can edit/delete your species list by going to Manage Species Lists or you can Create a New Species List. These species list will be used when creating new Projects, Accomplishments, and Focus Areas. For more information about how to Manage Species List click here or how to Create a New Species List click here.
6. If you need further help click the Help tab, this will link you to the main HabITS Confluence page where you can find many resources on how to use HabITS Version 5.
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to U.S. Geological Survey. Evaluate Confluence today.