- After you have been assigned Statements of Interest (SOI) or full Proposals to review, you will receive an email message containing a link to your Reviewer Dashboard
- The email will be from email@example.com
- After you click on the link in the email for the first time, you will be taken to a Reviewer Confidentiality Agreement page. Please read through the entire page and click either I agree or I can NOT agree to continue.
Editing Reviewer Contact Information
- You will be directed to your reviewer dashboard page after clicking I agree.
- Click on Complete/Edit Registration at the bottom of the Contact Information box. Blank fields may be completed, but this is not necessary.
- To fill out the review forms for an application (Proposal) click on a link in the Additional Forms box of the proposal you would like to review.
- After clicking on a link, follow the directions on the screen to enter scores and/or comments based on the listed criteria.
Make sure you select a Review Status based on the status of your review for each application.
If you need to leave and come back to a review, please mark the status as In Progress.
- Once you have completed the review, change the Review Status to Complete and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Clicking Submit will take you back to your Reviewer Dashboard page. You MUST click Submit or Submit then go to Next for your review data to save.
- After you have finished with the reviews, you can close the page, or use the Blue EXIT button.