- Introduction to the Collaboration Area
- Overview of Usability Concepts:
- Definitions: Utility, Usability, Usefulness, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX)
- Assessing Needs & Establishing Scope
- Structuring Information
- Creating Content and Features
- Testing & Validating User Feedback
- Application of Usability Concepts to CDI wiki:
What actually needs to be on the front page for maximum usability?
How can collaboration area pages be (semi)-standardized in order to route people to the information they need? (find presentation, join mailing list)
How do I figure out what people are actually using the wiki for?
Meeting Notes: please use this link for the original notes, and this link for the notes archived on the wiki