Using the Tabs...
- View and edit the project profile of the selected project
- Create, View, and Edit Study Reaches that can be associated with Community and Physical Samples.
- Create, View, and Edit Physical Samples (including Reach Habitat; Physical Site Conditions; Light Availability) data.
- These samples are typically collected to support analysis of taxonomic identification and enumeration data in Community Samples.
- The default starting tab when a user selects a project
- Create, View, and Edit Community Sample (i.e. fish, invertebrate, algae)
- Create lab orders.
- View, place, and track lab orders
- To edit lab orders use the Community Samples tab
- Set review codes for fish, invertebrate, and algae taxonomic identification and enumeration results.
- View a summary of the release status of all your project data
- Quickly access data that has not been fully reviewed and accept