STEP 1: Select Filter Criteria
- Filter criteria are arranged in sections (for example, Geographic Location; Temporal; Biological Community/Data Type and Sample Type).
- The combination of filters from each section creates a "filter set" (combination of criteria) that refines the data set to meet your needs.
STEP 2: Select Data Set(s)
The data sets available from the BioData retrieval system are presented in two tables.
- The upper table lists the data sets containing data that match the criteria you set.
- Check the boxes in the left-most column to select the data set(s) you would like to obtain, then select the "Next" button to go to the Preview and download page.
- The lower table lists other potential data sets with no records matching the criteria you set.
- This list is provided so you may see an inventory of the data sets available in the system. If you desire, select the "Previous" button to edit your filter set.
STEP 3: Preview and Download
Use this page to Preview and Download the data set(s) that you selected on the previous page: