- Focus on targeted efforts that yield near-term benefits to Earth and biological science
- Leverage existing capabilities and data
- Implement and demonstrate innovative solutions (e.g. methodologies, tools, or integration concepts) that could be used or replicated by others at scales from project to enterprise
- Preserve, expose, and improve access to Earth and biological science data, models, and other outputs
- Develop, organize, and share knowledge and best practices in data integration
Any USGS Mission Area, Program, Center, Office or duty station and their partner(s) are encouraged to apply. However, all proposals must have a USGS employee as a principal investigator.
Past funded project descriptions and outputs can be found on our ScienceBase page.
|title||View CDI Funded Projects from 2010 - Present|
View the following pages to learn about specific requirements for this year and past years.