- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer v11 or later.
To gain access to IPETT you need to register one of the following:
- Navigate to URL - https://www.sciencebase.usgs.gov/ipett/.
- Click Log in at the top of the page.
Criteria, Institutions, all Contacts, Principal Investigators and Reviewers should all be added in detail before starting an RFP or proposal. All of these areas are drop down selections within the setup RFP and Proposal forms. You find them under the Manage section of the landing page https://www.sciencebase.usgs.gov/ipett/.
Adding a New Criteria
- Click +New RFP.
Note: All fields that are required are indicated by *.
- Select a grant Type from the drop down.
- Enter a Fiscal Year.
Note: Use the 4 digit year XXXX.
- The RFP Stage is moved through the work flow using the buttons at the bottom of the RFP.
The first stage will start at Setup.
Note: Once you have moved past a stage you can open the RFP and change the Stage back to one you may have moved past.
- Enter the Budget that you will be working with.
- Select a Criteria from the drop down list. (See Adding a new criteria: to add to the list).
- Select all the Reviewers that will be reviewing the proposals. (See Adding a new contact, PI and Reviewer: to add to the list).
- Click Create to save your entries.
- Click Cancel to delete all entries and go back to your previous screen.
- After the RFP is created you will click Open Proposal Submissions in order to add proposals.
- Click OK to move this RFP to the next Stage to allow Proposal Submissions.
- New proposal registered, submitted and under review. RFP stages 2 – 7
- All Proposal start at this stage and remain here until Accepted or Rejected.
- Proposal is accepted and is now a project.
- From the Proposal show page click Accept Proposal.
- Click OK to accept this Proposal.
- Admin Verification
- This starts the projects admin verification of deliverables.
- From the Proposal show page click Start Admin Verification.
- Click OK to move this Project to the Admin Verification Stage.
- Notifications are sent out to Managers that expected deliverable review needs to be completed.
- You can send the project back to Accept Proposal.
- Funding Verification
- This starts the projects funding verification.
- From the Proposal show page click Start Funding Verification.
- Click OK to move this Project to the Funding Verification Stage.
- Notifications are sent out to Managers that the deliverable review is complete and funding needs reviewed.
- Project Live
- On-going project and deliverable submissions in progress.
- From the Proposal show page click Project Live.
- Click OK to move this Project to the Project Live Stage.
- Deliverable Review
- Deliverables delivered, admin review in progress
- (PI) click Submit Deliverables
- Notifications are sent out to Managers that deliverables are uploaded.
- The project requires better or further deliverables.
- From the Proposal show page click Incomplete Project.
- Click OK to move this Project to the INCOMPLETE Stage.
- Complete ■
- Project is completed.
- From the Proposal show page click Complete.
- Click OK to set this Project to the Complete Stage.
- Rejected ■
- Proposal or Project rejected.
- From the Proposal show page click Reject Project.
- Click OK to REJECT this Project.
- Cancelled ■
- Proposal or project cancelled.
- From the Proposal show page click Delete.
- Click OK to delete this Project.
- This can be done at any proposal stage.