- User perspectives on volcanic risk: Evaluating the effectiveness of co-produced risk communication products intended for public outreach Joseph Bard, Volcano Science Center
- Developing community-scale earthquake hazards and risk modeling in Westport, WA Alex Grant, Earthquake Science Center
- Open innovation playbook for risk Sophia Liu, Science and Decisions Center
- Integrating decision analysis and risk analysis: Using utility theory to help DOI decision makers understand their context-specific risk tolerance Michael Runge, Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
- Answering to stakeholders: Sensitivity of liquefaction hazard to groundwater change from sea-level rise Anne Wein, Western Geographic Science Center
3:45 – 4:30 Product Program and Project Evaluation – Nora Smithhisler, USGS FORT Social and Economic Analysis Branch
Ever wondered how to think about evaluating your products projects – and including this in the design of your projects from the beginning? Join us for a session to learn some basics of evaluation and examples of how USGS products programs and projects have been assessed.
4:30 – 5:00 Virtual Networking: Meet and Greet another Risk COP Member