- Each specific type of site (eg. Potentially Contaminated Area), has a single but separate Site. This is simply a named location. This allows a single Site to be referenced as a Potentially Contaminated Area, Area Subject to Spill, and a Field Reconnaissance Site, etc.
- A single Site may have many geographic locations. For example, a Site may have many polygons.
This relationship structure allows the attributes to be assigned at the correct level.
- Specific types of sites include attributes related to that type - for example, Contamination Level is an attribute of the Potentially Contaminated Area
- The Site of the specific type of site allow you to record the name, and other general location information.
- The Geometry of the Site allows you to draw the location
The following steps will allow you to edit a site location