Table of Contents for this page
|Table of Contents|
Can I use BioData?
BioData is tool available to any USGS scientist for managing and distributing aquatic bioassessment and monitoring data.
- UserID enabled in the system
- NWIS sites
- Sampling methods/protocols supported in the system
- Labs and Lab Procedures set up in the system
- We will work with labs to get them set up in the system
Then what happens?
After you Contact Us....
The BioData team will
- Give you login access by enabling you regular desktop UserID
- Create your project
- Work with you to get your lab set up to deliver data to BioData (this takes time)
- Complete your project profile
- Add staff to your project
- Start entering data