Table of Contents for this page
- Choose a filter or filters from one of more section, usually by selecting a radio button
- If presented with a list of options (e.g. Biological Community), move the option(s) you want from the "Available" to "Selected" pane, by: (a) Dragging and dropping, (b) Highlighting then clicking the "Add" button, or (c) double clicking the option.
- For each filter, specify your criteria:
- As you set your filter criteria, the Number of Samples Returnedat the top of the screen is updated automatically and is shown below the "Next" button.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until all options of interest are "Selected"
- Optionally you may save your filter set using "Save Filter Set" button in the top right-hand area of the selection pane; this saved filter set can be sent to colleagues or uploaded and re-used or refined as needed
- When your filters are set, click the "Next" button located at either the top or bottom left-hand region of the pane to go to the Select Data Set(s) page.
The upper table lists the data sets containing data that match the criteria you set...
The lower table lists other potential data sets with no records matching the criteria you set...
STEP 3: Preview and Download
Preview each data set (one at a time) using the drop down list
Select format criteria for downloading data sets (excel, delimited text of XML)
Data Retrieval Details/Features