- Next click on Edit
- You can then add the name(s) of the Co-PI or Co-PIs that you need to add
- If you need to add more than one, click on the plus icon under the Add Co-PI box and add another,
- Click "Update" when you are finished to save your workadditions
- When you add a Co-PI, you will be prompted as to whether or not you also want them to be able to edit the DMP
Granting permission to designees
- To give a person permission to edit your DMPs, simply add their email address to the box next to "Edit Permission Also Granted To"
- If there is more than one person you wish to grant permission to, separate the email address addresses with commas, click "Update" to save your additions
- If the person you wish to add as a designee does not have a USGS email account, you will be notified to click and request a new myUSGS account for that person - only USGS users can edit DMPs
Once that person receives their USGS user name they will be able to edit your DMP
Creating a New DMP
- Click on DMP List
- Then click on "+New DMP"
- Enter your project name
- Click on "Create" on the left
Adding new records
- To add new records to a DMP that you have created, click on "Add Record"
Choose from the drop-down for "Section" and then click on "Create"
- Fill in all of the sections that pertain to your DMP
Downloading a PDF