Add instructions on how to request an account herei here about requesting an account.
- From the DMP List you can sort by the ID number, Project Name or any of the other headings along the top of the table by clicking on the heading to sort/unsort
- This will sort each list alphabetically or numerically
- You can To perform a search by clicking on , click in the search box and entering enter a term, title or keyword
How to edit DMPs
- From the DMP List page, click on the DMP you want to edit by clicking on the Project Name title.
- To edit the DMP show page, click Edit.
- If you want to To delete a DMP you can do so by clicking X Delete here as well, click X Delete
- To delete an individual part of the record, simply open it here by clicking on the actual record next to a record within the DMP, click on the record located in the "Records" section (as shown above) and then open the recordto open it.
- Then click on Delete and this will Delete just this part of record within the DMP
- From the DMP List page, click on the Project Title to edit the DMP that you want to add a Co-PI or Co-PIs to
- Next click on Edit
- You can then add the name(s) of In the Co-PIs field, click on the drop-down arrow to see if the Co-PI is in the list or Co-PIs that you need to addbegin typing the name to locate to see if the Co-Pi exists.
- If you need to add more than one, click on the plus icon under the Add Co-PI box and add another
- If the Co-PI does not exist in the drop-down list, select + Add New Co-PI add instructions on how to create new C-PI
- Click "Update" when you are finished to save your additions
- When After you add a Co-PI, you will be prompted as to whether or not you also want them to be able to edit the DMPmay receive a warning message that the Co-PI does not have a DMP Editor Account or edit permissions. Add a screen shot. If the Co-PI needs access to the DMP, please request an account or request edit permission. See instructions on how to do that. You can add a link to where those instructions are here.
Granting permission to designees
- To give a person permission to edit your DMPsDMP, simply add their email address to the box next to "Edit Permission Also Granted To"
- If there is more than one person you wish to grant permission to, separate the email addresses with commas, click "Update" to save your additions
- If the person you wish to add as a designee does not have a USGS email account, you will be notified to click and request a new myUSGS account for that person - only USGS users can edit DMPsreceive a warning message that the person does not have a DMP Editor Account. See instructions on how to request an account.
grab a new screenshot as the message had changed a bit.
Once that person receives their USGS user name and password they will be able to edit your DMP.
Creating a New DMP
- Click on DMP List
- Then click on "+New DMP"
- Enter your project name
- Click on "Create" on the lower left
Adding a New Record
- To add new records to a DMP that you have created, click on "Add Record"
Downloading a PDF of Your DMP
- To add download a PDF of your DMP click on "Download PDF" in the top right corner and a PDF file of your DMP will be downloaded to your computer's download filefolder
It will look something like this:
- As the DMP moves through the different phases of the project life cycle, there will be multiple versions of the DMP available to download. You can also delete these versions by clicking on the trashcan icon.
- add a screen shot of this.