- From the DMP List page, click on the Project Name title.
- To edit the DMP show page, click Edit.
- To delete a DMP, click X Delete
- To delete a record within the DMP, click on the record located in the "Records" section (as shown above) to open it.
- Then click on Delete and this will Delete just this record within the DMP
- From the the DMP show Show page, click on edit in the bottom left corner
- Next, either click on the drop-down arrow in or begin typing the name of the Co-PI field to , to see if they are already in the list
- If the Co-PI is does not exist in the list or begin typing the name to see if the Co-Pi exists. your screen shot cuts off the drop-down arrow. drop-down list, select + Add New Co-PI
- You will be directed to a page that looks like the one below. If they already have a USGS account the information will automatically populate when you enter their email address.
- If they do not have a USGS email address, you will need to fill in all of the information and then click on "Create" in the bottom left corner
- If you need to add more than one Co-PI, click on the plus icon under the Add Co-PI boxIf the Co-PI does not exist in the drop-down list, select +Add New Co-PI add instructions on how to create new C-PIPI as many times as you need to
Click "Update" when you are finished to save your additions
- After you add a Co-PI, you may receive a warning message that the Co-PI does not have a DMP Editor Account or edit permissions . Add a screen shot. as shown below
- If the Co-PI needs access to the DMP, please request an account or request edit permission . See instructions by clicking on the blue bar shown below
- See Instructions on how to do that. You can add a link to where those instructions are here. that
Granting permission to designees