- From the DMP List page, click on the Project Name title.
- To edit the DMP show page, click Edit.
- To delete a DMP, click X Delete
- To delete a record within the DMP, click on the record located in the "Records" section (as shown above) to open it.
- Then click on Delete to delete just this record within the DMP
- Once you have added all of your information to the DMP and saved it to your desktop or documents, go to the DMP title that you have already saved after following the directions above: CreatingaNewDMP by choosing it from the "DMP List"
- Then to import your DMP word template, click on "Import records from document"
- Next click on "Choose File," locate the file you saved and then click on "Import Records" to import it to the DMP Editor
- When you do this all of your DMP records will automatically populate to the DMP editor here:
- You can always update the DMP as needed by uploading a new version of the DMP template
- Whenever a new version of your DMP is saved on the DMP Editor, the version will be listed under the "Download PDF" tab in the upper right corner of the DMP Editor
- New versions are also saved at different phases of the DMP like
Adding a New Record
- To add new records to a DMP that you have created, click on "Add Record"
- Choose from the drop-down for "Section" and then click on "Create"
- Fill in all of the sections that pertain to your DMP
- Then click on "Update" to save your information
- To add more information in the future, follow the instructions for editing an existing record above
- Each category has a description of what should be entered there under the title
- To download a PDF of your DMP click on "Download PDF" in the top right corner and a PDF file of your DMP will be downloaded to your computer's download folder
- As the DMP moves through the different phases of the project life cycle, there will be multiple versions of the DMP available to download. You can delete these older versions by clicking on the trashcan icon. Do you still want to leave this or did we decide not to?
- add a screen shot of this.