- Once you have added all of your information to the DMP and saved it to your desktop or documents, go to the DMP title that you have already saved after following the directions above: DMP Editor User Help by choosing it from the "DMP List"
- Then to import your DMP word template, click on "Import records from document"
- Next click on "Choose File," locate the file you saved and then click on "Import Records" to import it to the DMP Editor
- When you do this all of your DMP records will automatically populate to the DMP editor here:
- You can always update the DMP as needed by uploading a new version of the DMP template
- Whenever a new version of your DMP is saved on the DMP Editor, the version will be listed under the "Download PDF" tab in the upper right corner of the DMP Editor
- New versions of the DMP are also saved at different phases of the DMP like project cycle like the
Adding a New Record
- To add new records to a DMP that you have created, click on "Add Record"
- Choose from the drop-down for "Section" and then click on "Create"