- If you are using the NCCWSC DMP word template for maintaining your plan, you can upload it to the DMP Editor tool. To upload it, the template must be a .DOCX document. The NCCWSC template is available at https://nccwsc.usgs.gov/content/data-policies-and-guidance.
- Click on DMP list and select "New DMP"
- Enter your project name
- Select the NCCWSC template
- Select "Create"
- In the Records section, select "Import records from document"
- Next click on "Choose File," locate the file you saved and click "Import Records"
- This will import all of your DMP records and they will be located in the Records section of the DMP show page