- Enter your project name or ID number if you have it
- Click on "Create" on the lower left
- Continue to fill out the information on the DMP show page including any CO-PIs and add any designee(s) you wish to grant edit permission to
How to mark a DMP as Complete (and notify your Data Steward that it is)
If you are a PI and you are completely finished with your DMP you can click on a box entitled "Flag DMP As Complete" and your Data Steward will be notified that it is complete.
To do so:
- First log in using the log in instructions from above and navigate to your project page by clicking on the "DMP List"
- and then click on the project title
- Once you are on your project page go to the bottom left and click on Edit
- From the edit page, you can click on the box next to "Flag DMP As Complete,"
- Your Data Steward will then be notified and you can move on to the next step in the data collection process
- Finally, to save this option go to the bottom left of the screen and click on "Update"
Uploading a DMP Word Template