- From the DMP List page, click on the Project Name title
- To edit the DMP show page, click Edit (screen shot 1 below), or to edit an individual record click on that record (screen shot 2 below)
- The "ScienceBase 's Project ID" is the unique identifier for the project record in ScienceBase
- The "RFP Manager's ID" and "RFP Manager's Stamp ID" are unique identifiers obtained from the RFP Manager tool during the proposal process (see below)
- Note: From the DMP show page, a PI can only: edit the Co-PIs, add or edit records, and edit the Permission Also Granted To fields. The remainder of the fields are only editable by Admins and Data Stewards.
- To delete a DMP, click X Delete
- To delete a record within the DMP, click on the record located in the "Records" section (as shown above) to open itthe record
- Then click on "Delete" to delete just this record within the DMP