- From the DMP List page, click on the "Project Name"/title for that project
- To edit the DMP show page, click "Edit" (screen shot 1 below), or to edit an individual record click on that record (screen shot 2 below)
- The "ScienceBase's Project ID" is the unique identifier for the project record in ScienceBase
- The "RFP Manager's ID" and "RFP Manager's Stamp ID" are unique identifiers obtained from the RFP Manager tool during the proposal process (see below)
Note: From the DMP show page, a PI can only edit the Co-PIs, add or edit records, and edit the Permission Also Granted To fields. The remainder of the fields are only editable by Admins and Data Stewards.
- To delete a DMP, click X Delete
- To delete a record within the DMP, click on the record located in the "Records" section (as shown above) to open it
- Then click Click on "Delete" to delete just this record within the DMP
- Next, either click on the drop-down arrow or begin typing the name of the Co-PI to see if they are already in the list
- If the Co-PI does not exist in the drop-down list, select "+ Add New Co-PI"
- You will be directed to a page that looks like the one below
- If they already have an account, the information will automatically populate when you enter their email address
- If they do not have an account, you will need to fill in all of the required information and then click on "Create" in the bottom left corner
- If you need to add more than one Co-PI, click on the "+Add New Co-PI" each time to add a new one
- Click "Update" when you are finished to save your additions
- To revoke permission from a designee, delete their email address from the "Edit Permission also granted to" field
- Click on "Update" to save your changes
How to Receive Email Notifications of Data Steward's Comments about your DMP
- Log in using the instructions above and navigate to your project page by clicking on the "DMP List"
- Enter your project name or ID number if you have it
- Click on "Create" on the lower left
- Continue to fill out the information on the DMP show page including any Co-PIs and add any designee(s) you wish to grant edit permission to
Uploading a DMP Word Template