- From the homepage, click on "Project list" at the bottom of the text on the home page OR from the drop-down under "SCDEPTH Project Editor" to see a list of the projects you can view.
General Project Searches
- When you get to the "project list" page, you can do a general project search (for example you can look at all of the projects involving Sage-grouse), you can type any search term in the general search box. This will narrow your search to only projects that have the word Sage-grouse (or whatever term you search) in them.
- As you can see, this search is already set for the New York Water Science Center and in this example there are 28 projects to possibly look at.
- You can narrow your search (like below) by using one of the drop-down filters. You can see you will have less results to look at. In this example we chose a PI from the drop-down and then narrowed our search to 2 results.
- Click on the name of a project you would like to view and you will be directed to that project page.
When you want to return to the list of all projects, simply click the back "←List" box in the upper left corner of the screen.