Proposal Ranking Criteria (from ppt at the 2011 Workshop)
- Deliver immediate benefit to solve an existing data integration challenge.
- Create an infrastructure that can be leveraged.
- Demonstrate a methodology and/or solutions architecture that can be repeated/replicated for other data.
- Create an environment that allows future innovative applications to access USGS data.
- Tangible deliverables implemented by July 31, 2012
- Can be done without additional funding
- Advances scientific data infrastructure
- High contribution to interdisciplinary scientific decision-making
- Highest benefit to the most scientists