Before you submit a question, try searching among the existing questions already answered , using by submitting a few keywords in the 'Search Topics' box. If you have a new question that hasn't been submitted, ask it!
- Click on "New Topic"
- Replace the large font default text "New Title" with your question. Be as concise and specific as possible; there is a character limit. Word your question in a way that will stand out to users who may be scanning the existing topics list for the same question.
- You can provide more detail about your question directly beneath the question itself; make a hard carriage Return, and then continue to type; the font will change to a smaller size.
- Be sure to click the Save button to post your question to the Forum. Your question will be added to the list of Forum topics; you may need to refresh your browser page to see your question in the Forum list.
- When you Save your question, you are essentially creating a new Page in the Wiki. When a user clicks on a question in the Forum, s/he will open the page containing that question, and its response.
- Want to know when an answer has been posted to your question? Click on your question in the Forum to open its page; then click on the "Watch" button in the upper right corner of the page. That's it! You'll receive an email notification when a response is posted.