- Click "Import Calendar," (see screenshot)
- then choose "From web," (see screenshot)
- enter the .ics URL https://my.usgs.gov/confluence/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/export/subcalendar/private/ea5d96cf3415f2940935b725be0d70a3b4d01430.ics and give it a name (I used "CDI General (myUSGS)")
- The same .ics URL should work for Google Calendars.
- The calendar will update to sync with the Confluence calendar, though there may be a couple hours lag.
More info for adding a Confluence calendar to Outlook on the Web