The reports component is comprised of "canned" and "ad-hoc" reports. Canned Reports is a report that has the criteria pre-selected so that when the link is selected, the report runs automatically with minimal additional information required.
- Presence of Noxious Weeds displays the type of noxious weeds present per location: select Presence of Noxious Weeks link from the Frequently Used Reports section to retrieve this report
- Presence of Undesirable Species displays the types of undesirable species present per location: select Presence of Undesirable Species link from the Frequently Used Reports section to retrieve this report
- Seeding Method Used dispays displays the type of seeding method used per location: select the Seending Seeding Method Used link from the Frequently Used Reports section, and
- refine the report as necessary by specifying an operator, location type, and/or seeding method
- select the display format
- use Sort By and Ordered fields to sort the report
- select the Run Report button to produce the report
- Select the Reset Form button to display the Ad-Hoc Report selection page with more selection criteria
- Archived Locations displalys displays all the the locations that have been archived: select the Archived Locations link from the Frequently Used Reports section to retrieve this report
- All Data Report displays all the the operators and the data they've entered: select the All Data link from the Frequently Used Reports section to retrieve this report
- Select the Ad-Hoc link from the Frequently Used Reports section
- Refine the report results by selecting specific criteria
- Report Title to name the report
- Scope includes a specific operator and/or location type
- Spatial Reports refines locations with specific spatial data, e.g. Search for locations only having disturbances with no reclamation
- Status Reports refines locations with specific status report data, e.g. locations with a specific status or has no qualitative data
- Output Modes default is On-screen list, but may be sorted using the Sort By and Ordered fields
- Noxious or Undesirable Weed Species will display locations that have the specified weed(s) present
- Seeding Method specifies a particular seeding method
- Pre-ROD specifies locations that were established before the ROD was created
- Federal Surface Site shows either federal surfance surface sites or non-federal surface sites
- Select Run Report to produce the report
- Select Reset Form to display the Ad-Hoc Reports selection page again
- Home directs the user back to the PADMS Entry Page
- Reporting directs the user to the Ad-Hoc selection page
- Species List displays a complete list of the species entered into the application
- Ecological Site Description displays a complete list of ecological site descriptions Ecological Site Descriptions (ESD) entered into the application
- Modify Search displays a map containing all the locations in the report's results list
- NOTE: this option only appears when not looking at the results on a map
- Regular Report displays the report's results in a table format
- NOTE: this option only appears when not looking at the results in the table format
- Export As allows the report to be exported in the following formats
- PDF outputs the displayed report in this format
- XLS outputs the displayed report in this format
- SHP zips the spatial data for all locations listed in the report's results list
- CSV outputs the dislayed displayed report in a comma-separate file
The Operator Map functions the same as the map found on the PADMS Entry Page. However, the spatial data displayed on the Operator Map is specific to the operator, and the layers can be turned on or off by selecting the check box in the Map Controls box.
The BLM Comments section displays comments that only BLM managers may enter per location. These comments are used to provide more detailed information on the location.
- Enter the name of the location and select the location type from the drop down menu
- NOTE: if Mat Pad is checked, seeding date fields are not required in the qualitative reports. If Pre-Rod Pad and Federal Surface Site are both cheked checked as Yes then the disturbance and reclamation acreage are not counted in the operator summaries.
- Select Create to save the location, or select Cancel to terminate the "add new location" process
- NOTE: A location entered as a Reference Point will populate the Linked Reference Point field for the Frequency and Line-point Intercept data entry page
- From the Operator Summary Page select Upload Spatial Reports. This link is used to batch upload spatial data, and detailed instructions for uploading a batch is in the Batch Uploads section.
- Select a file to upload, and the system will "read" the data. If there are locations that do NOT exist in the application but are found in the uploaded file, the user will be able to create locations.
- Qualitative Status Reports are NOT uploaded or used for Reference Points
- Because Reference Location is a required field in the Frequency and Line-point Intercept status reports, a Reference Point must exist in the application before it can be entered into these data forms. If the Reference Point does not exist in the application, an error will be displayed to the user indicating the Reference Point doesn’t exist.
- When using the batch upload feature to upload Frequency and Line-point Intercept data for a Reference Point, the user must enter the name of the Reference Point in both the Site Name and the Reference Location fields.
- Reference Points have no spatial data associated with them. The user only needs to enter the latitude and longitude coordinates for the point.
- Reference Points appear as orange circles on the map
- Reference Points have an Ecological Site Description (ESD) associated with them. The ESD determines how many sample points must be taken in the Frequency data form for forbs and shrubs.
- If spatial data hasn’t been entered for the location, the user can select the Add a Spatial Report link found in the right corner of the Location Entry Page.
- Browse and select the zip file for upload
- NOTE: once Submit is selected it may takea take a few moments for hte the application to upload the data and verify that it contains no errors
- If there are multiple SHP files included in the zip file the user will need to select which SHP needs to be uploaded into the system
- Once the file has been read into the application, the user must then enter a Collection Date and select whether a polygon represents a disturbance or reclamation. . If the new reclamation polygon is known to be smaller than the previous reclamation polygon, select Yes to the corresponding question to allow the polygon to be uploaded without issue.
- Select Save, or select cancel to stop the process, or go back to the list of SHP files to pick a different one
From the Location Entry Page, the user can use three different links to upload individual photo collection.
From the PADMS Entry Page, select an operator from the Operators list to navigate to the Operator Summary Page.
Start from the PADMS Entry Page and selet select an operator from the Operators list to navigate to the Operator Summary Page.