When a PAPO user logs in to PADMS, the first page displayed is the PADMS Entry Page. This is the page users will employ to navigate to the individual operator pages and reporting component.
The following figure is the PADMS Entry Page. The following sections describe each of the primary four components.
- Home directs the user back to the PADMS Entry Page
- Reporting directs the user to the Ad-Hoc selection page
- Species List displays a complete list of the species entered into the application
- Ecological Site Description displays a complete list of ecological site descriptions (ESD) entered into the application
- Modify Search displays a map containing all the locations in the report's results list
- NOTE: this option only appears when not looking at the results on a map
- Regular Report displays the report's results in a table format
- NOTE: this option only appears when not looking at the results in the table format
- Export As allows the report to be exported in the following formats
- PDF outputs the displayed report in this format
- XLS outputs the displayed report in this format
- SHP zips the spatial data for all locations listed in the report's results list
- CSV outputs the dislayed report in a comma-separate file
The Operator Map functions the same as the map found on the PADMS Entry Page. However, the spatial data displayed on the Operator Map is specific to the operator, and the layers can be turned on or off by selecting the check box in the Map Controls box.
The Operator Summary Downloads section is similar to Downloads on the PADMS Entry Page. However, the Operator Summary Downloads section only contains information pertaining to the specific operator selected.