Table of Contents for this page
Can I use BioData?
BioData is tool available to any USGS scientist for managing and distributing aquatic bioassessment and monitoring data.
If you are interested in:
- Managing your Project's data in BioData - Read on!
- Entering data in an existing BioData Project - Contact us (Online form) and ask to have your UserID enabled
Review this checklist to see if we can create a Project for you today!
- UserID enabled in the system
- NWIS sites
- Sampling methods/protocols supported in the system
- Labs and Lab Procedures set up in the system
- We will work with labs to get them set up in the system
Contact us (Online form) and tell us you are ready
Then what happens?
- Give you login access by enabling you regular desktop UserID
- Create your project
- Work with you to get your lab set up to deliver data to BioData (this takes time)
- Complete your Project Profile
- Add staff to your project
- Start entering data