- View and edit the project profile of the selected project
- Create, View, and Edit Study Reaches that can be associated with Community and Physical Samples.
- Create, View, and Edit Physical Samples (including Reach Habitat; Physical Site Conditions; Light Availability) data.
- These samples are typically collected to support analysis of taxonomic identification and enumeration data in Community Samples.
Community Samples (this is the default starting tab when user selects a project)
- Create, View, and Edit Community Sample (i.e. fish, invertebrate, algae)
- Create lab orders.
Manage Lab Orders
- View, place, and track lab orders
- To edit lab orders use the Community Samples tab
Review Taxa Records
- Set review codes for fish, invertebrate, and algae taxonomic identification and enumeration results.
Data Release Status
- View a summary of the release status of all your project data
- Quickly access data that has not been fully reviewed and accepted