What will BioData do for me?
BioData is an Internet database application for managing, storing and distributing USGS aquatic bioassessment and monitoring data. It is available to any USGS scientist and provides national support for data input, editing, review, and storage. BioData supports community-level fish, macroinvertebrates and algae samples as well as physical habitat data collected from streams and rivers.
- An authoritative source of USGS data
- An online data archive
- Three applications – Input, Public Retrieval, Internal Retrieval
- Accessed with a web browser and Internet connection
If you are interested in:
- Managing your Project's data in BioData - Read on!
- Managing data in an existing BioData Project - Contact us and ask to have your UserID enabled