- After navigating to RFP Manager, click Proceed to the Funding Opportunity list on the home page
- Find the funding opportunity that you plan to apply for in the Open Funding Opportunities list and click on it
- You will be directed to the Funding Opportunity page
- Read the details of the Funding Opportunity and if you want to register for it, click the blue Registration button
- Complete the Registration form and click Submit
- Note: All of the details do not need to be completed at the time of registration. If the funding opportunity time frame is still open, you can always go back in and update or complete the information.
- For DOI users, contact Information may auto-populate with your information.
Your registration is not complete until you receive a Registration Confirmation email and then confirm your registration by clicking on the link contained in the email. Upon confirmation, you will be able to edit your contact information or submit additional materials.
- Be sure to click Complete/Edit Registration (a small gray button in the bottom left of the Contact Information box) to make changes to your contact information or to complete additional information that is required with your registration. Always complete this step as there may be a series of questions that are part of your registration!
- To cancel your registration, click on Cancel This Registration (bottom right of the Contact Information box). This step cannot be undone.
- If the funding opportunity requires documents to be uploaded, you will upload the documents from the Submissions box. Depending on what document(s) are required, they may need to be in a specific format using a specific template required by the event organizer. See the Funding Opportunity event for instructions. Typically, if you are uploading an SOI or proposal document they must be in PDF format. If uploading a budget, it will need be in the form of a PDF, Excel spreadsheet, DOCX, XLSX or DOC.
- Once finished with the all of the requirements of input for the registration/submission process, click Confirm Submission located in the far right-hand corner of the Submission box. You may return any time during the open submission period to edit your contact information or update your documents if needed.
- You must register separately for each Pre-Proposal/Statement of Interest or Proposal for each Funding Opportunity.
- To leave this page, click on Exit at the bottom of the page.
Note: After the Submission Period expires, you cannot submit any further documents.