- Once you have been assigned Statements of Interest (SOI) or full Proposals to review, you will receive an email message containing a link to your Reviewer Dashboard.
- Click on the link in the email and you will be taken to a Reviewer Confidentiality Agreement page. Please read through the entire page and click either I agree to continue.
Editing Reviewer Contact Information
- You will then be directed to your reviewer dashboard page. Click Complete/Edit Registration at the bottom of the Contact Information box. Complete any blank fields you wish to.
- To fill out the review forms for an application (Proposal) click on a link in the Additional Forms box located just below the Contact Information box.
- After clicking on a link, follow the directions on screen to enter scores and/or comments based on the listed criteria.
- Make sure you select a Review Status, based on the status of your review for that particular application. If you need to leave and come back to a review, please mark the status as In Progress.
- After you have completed the review, change the review status to Complete and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Clicking Submit will take you back to your Reviewer Dashboard page. You MUST click Submit for your review data to save.
- Once you have finished with the reviews, you can close the page, or use the blue EXIT button to return to the CDI website.