- Definitions sheet
- List of Hazards for the Department of the Interior Risk Assessment Project (not exhaustive, but as examples)
- List of Assets of Concern (handout from a workshop so you can ignore the instructions. not exhaustive, but for examples)
- Proposal to CDI to complement DOI Risk Map Project
How risk can be characterized
Information for Full Proposals
- At the most basic level, to make hazards or assets data more accessible and/or standardized for others to use would be addressing the Risk theme
- At higher levels, the proposals would address some of the issues that we brought up in the FAQ we wrote immediately after the January workshop.