currently under construction
Users who want to create projects, edit projects, or gain access to projects that they have permission to view must log in.
You do not need to log in to view projects that are publicly available.
- To access DEPTH, go to https://my.usgs.gov/depth/#/
- To log in:
- Click on "Log in" in the upper right corner or under the drop down.
- For DOI users: Your username is your email address and your password is your Active Directory password.
- For non-DOI users: Your username is your email address and your password is your myUSGS password.
- If you do not have a myUSGS password, send an email to email@example.com to request a myUSGS account.
Viewing Projects in DEPTH
- From the homepage, click on "Project list" at the bottom of the text on the home page OR from the drop-down under "SCDEPTH Project Editor" to see a list of the projects you can view.