currently under construction
Users who want to create projects, edit projects, or gain access to projects that they have permission to view must log in.
You do not need to log in to view projects that are publicly available.
- To access DEPTH, go to https://my.usgs.gov/depth/#/
- To log in:
- Click on "Log in" in the upper right corner or under the drop down.
- For DOI users: Your username is your email address and your password is your Active Directory password.
- For non-DOI users: Your username is your email address and your password is your myUSGS password.
- If you do not have a myUSGS password, send an email to email@example.com to request a myUSGS account.
Viewing Projects in DEPTH
- From the homepage, click on "Project list" at the bottom of the text on the home page OR from the drop-down under "SCDEPTH Project Editor" to see a list of the projects you can view.
General Project Searches
- When you get to the "project list" page, you can do a general project search (for example you can look at all of the projects involving Sage-grouse), you can type any search term in the general search box. This will narrow your search to only projects that have the word Sage-grouse (or whatever term you search) in them.
- As you can see, this search is already set for the New York Water Science Center and in this example there are 28 projects to possibly look at.
- You can narrow your search (like below) by using one of the drop-down filters. You can see you will have less results to look at. In this example we chose a PI from the drop-down and then narrowed our search to 2 results.