- Once you have been assigned Statements of Interest (SOI) or full Proposals to review, you will receive an email message containing a link to your Reviewer Dashboard.
- Click on the link in the email and you will be taken to a Reviewer Confidentiality Agreement page. Please read through the entire page and click I agree to continue.
- Once you click on the link from the email for the first time, you will be taken to a Reviewer Confidentiality Agreement page. Please read through the entire page and click I agree to continue.
- If you click I agree on the Reviewer Confidentiality Agreement Page, you will be taken to your unique reviewer dashboard page.
Editing Reviewer Contact Information
- You will then be directed to your reviewer dashboard page. Click Complete/Edit Registration at the bottom of the Contact Information box. Complete any blank fields you wish to.
Initiating a Review
- To fill out the review forms for an application (Proposal) click on a link in the Additional Forms box located just below the Contact Information box.
- After clicking on a link, follow the directions on screen to enter scores and/or comments based on the listed criteria.
NOTE: Your Summary of Strengths and Summary of Weaknesses comments may be shared anonymously with the applicant. Comments in the Comments, Notes box will not be shared with the applicant.
- Make sure you select a Review Status, based on the status of your review for that particular application.
- If you need to leave and come back to a review, please mark the status as In Progress so you can return to it and continue reviewing at a later time.
Completing a Review
- After you have completed the review, change the review status to Complete and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Clicking Submit will take you back to your Reviewer Dashboard page. You MUST click Submit for your review data to save.
- Once you have finished with the reviews, you can close the page, or use the blue EXIT button to return to the CDI website.
At any point in the review process, you can go back and read the Reviewer Confidentiality Agreement form. To do this, click on Review Conflict of Interest Form in the Additional Forms box.
To see a matrix of all of the review scores and comments you have provided for submissions in a particular funding opportunity, click on the Summary of Review Submissions button.
To download all submitted documents to a zip file that you can save to your hard drive, click on Download All Documents for Review (ZIP) under Formats. For easy printing, click on Download All Documents for Review (flat ZIP) to download all documents to a single file that you can save to your hard drive. If using a Windows computer, open the Zip file in Windows Explorer, sort by file type, and right click to print multiple files with the same file type at once. Due to a limitation in Windows Explorer, you may only be able to print 10-15 files at once.