U.S. Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution
What Is It?
The U.S. Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution is a neutral, independent party that provides program assessment, conflict resolution training, and facilitated collaboration for federal agencies and affected stakeholders addressing environmental disputes.
- Energy and Climate Change
- Land Use and Management
- Landscape-Scale Issues
- Marine and Freshwater
- Native American and Alaska Native
- Environmental Collaboration and Conflict Resolution
- Protected Areas an Species
- Transportation and Infrastructure
How Do I Get It?
Contact the U.S. Institute for Environmetal Conflict Resolution through their regional offices. View their FAQ page and the Find a Mediator or Facilitator page to see common questions regarding the scope of servicees and programs.